Seven years ago, comic Tracy Morgan had people laughing at his claim that Trump, no apprentice to illegitimate sexual arrangements, fathered a child whose mother is a person of color. Now, plenty of interested parties want to know if there could be more to such an assertion than comedic gold.
If Trump has another child or other children running around somewhere, we extend our deepest sympathies to her or him or them.
If there is a child born to a woman whom Trump did not marry, and let’s go with the only one theory for now, and that mother is a person of color, we have to hope that
- she consented to have sex with Trump, her employer
- she has been well-compensated from the get-go
- the child has been loved and well cared for all these years on Trump’s or Putin’s dimes or kopeks
- she or he, the child, didn’t know until adulthood the identity of her or his white-supremacist father
In the larger picture, we also hope that
- Mrs. Trump no longer or never did expect her husband to treat her as other than someone deserving of disloyalty and humiliation
- the court jester, RUDE-y Giuliani, chokes on his own saliva the next time he implies that Ms. Clifford is a less principled person than Trump because she has sex in front of cameras
- Bill Clinton brings together “all” Trump’s illegitimate sex partners in front of Clinton’s family and international television audiences
- white supremacists whose asses Trump loves to kiss (male and female) are enraged at Trump though they publicly deny he would dare to have physical contact of any kind with an n-word (their language, not mine).